Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Welcome :o)

I am officially starting a blog for my photography. I started as a photographer nearly eight years ago. I worked for a studio and mainly photographed weddings. I then became a studio photographer, while the owner opened a second location. I moved to Kansas in 2005 and have done some work on the side for friends and family ever since. Now that I'm a mother I want to start spending more time focusing on my photography.

I love shooting maternity, infant and children's photography. I still photograph weddings occasionally. I love outdoor photography, but I also love shooting indoors with backdrops and props. I will be posting some of my favorite photos soon.

About me: I'm married to my high school sweetheart, Eric. We've been together for thirteen years, married for four. In May 2007 we welcomed a sweet baby boy named Aiden into our lives. He captured my heart with his beautiful blues and mischievous grin.
I love spending time with friends and family. I love traveling, scrapbooking, shopping, and of course, spending time with my little guy. Well, that's me in a nutshell. :o)

No comments:

Followers