Monday, April 6, 2009

Playing catchup :o)

I've been swamped with work, family and everything in between. Here's some faves from some of my most recent sessions.



Here's your sneak peak Laduke family. You have a great family, and your little ones are absolute dolls.






Here's the sweet Miss N. She's a regular on this blog. :o)





This is the handsome Mr. K. We had so much fun making silly faces and goofy noises.
This is a sweet new little one. He was just nine days old. I love shooting newborn sessions. I keep adding to my newborn props. I can wait to use some soon. :o)
This is Miss N. She's modeling diaper fora friend who just started selling her diapers online. Here's her link.


I snuck this sweetie away to do a surprise gift for her mom to celebrate her adoption. Her family is wonderful. Her mom is one of my dear friends.
Have I ever told you how hard it is to get a picture of three kiddos all looking at the camera? These little monkeys were a hoot to shoot.
This is the sweet Miss G. I just love her red hair. She was such a sweetheart!

No comments:

Followers